1. Our Contact Details
We are Echo Digital Media trading as TOUCH and can be contacted on the details below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: store.bm-touch.co.uk
- Telephone: 0800 059 9705
- Address: Echo Digital Media, part of the Business Micros Group, 17 Manor Way, Billingham, TS23 4HN
2. What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave including your email address
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example name and contact details)
3. Why do we collect and use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information in order for us to provide you with one or more of our services We collect and use your relevant staff’s personal information in order to setup and administer your account with us.
We will use your personal information to send you marketing communications by email about similar products and services that you may be interested in. Please note that you have the right to object to receiving marketing communication and we will give you an easy way to unsubscribe from receiving any marketing communications from us.
We use the information we collect through Google analytics to see how you use our web applications and to see how well the sites perform on your device.
We do this to help:
- Make sure our web applications are meeting the needs of its users
- Make improvements to our web applications
- Make performance improvements for example, improving page load time and data usage
4. Our Legal basis for processing your data
The legal basis that we rely upon for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used but will, in most cases, fall into one of the following categories:
a. where the processing is necessary to carry out the performance of a service or contract with you;
b. where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way
c. where the processing is necessary in order for us to comply with a legal obligation; or
d. where none of the above apply, it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
5. What happens if I do not provide my personal information
We need your personal information in order to provide our services to you. If we do not collect your personal information we will not be able to provide our services to you.
6. Who will we share your personal information with
We will share your personal information with third parties such as HMRC or the FCA where we are required to do so by law.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- sell or rent your data to third parties
7. Transferring your personal information outside Europe
We will not transfer your personal information outside of Europe.
8. How long will we store your personal information
We will store your personal information for up to six years from ceasing to be our client in all cases. This is to enable us to refer to our records in the unlikely event that you want to lodge a complaint against us within six years.
If you do not object to receiving marketing communications from us we will store your personal information for marketing purposes until you unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us.
9. What are your rights in relation to your personal information
Right to access
You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 059 9705 and by post at 17 Manor Way, Billingham, TS23 4HN if you wish to make a request.
10. Children's privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
11. Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it's processed and when it's stored.
All personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA).
12. How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
13. How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstance
14. How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information
You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the contact details below:
Telephone: 0800 059 9705
Address: 17 Manor Way, Billingham, TS23 4HN.
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF